Executive Welcome will help your company or institution close the deal to recruit your first choice candidate to Baltimore
Trying to attract a new employee to your company?
Does it mean uprooting their family to a new city?
Let us show them Baltimore's attributes that will make them say "yes."
Baltimore has wonderful things to offer, but they are not always easy to find. We will connect them to the area's best features.
Susie has lived in Baltimore most of her life. She loves Baltimore and can help your employee and their family connect in Baltimore to what makes it a fun place to live and work. Susie initially trained with one of the country's oldest independent relocation assistance firms, Executive Arrangements, Inc. of Cleveland, OH. She is a Certified Tourism Ambassador™....part of a nationwide group of hospitality professionals who are dedicated to enhancing the visitor experience in Baltimore!
Nancy Powell moved to Baltimore as a department store buyer. Soon after, she met and married her husband who had moved to Baltimore to attend dental school. Nancy soon became the first woman vice president of Jos A Bank Clothiers. Despite the fact that Baltimore had plenty of dentists, their love for Baltimore and all that the area offered, made them put down roots! They raised two children in Baltimore County and now enjoy a summer home on the Severn River in Anne Arundel County.
Contact us for a consultation
Relocation and Recruitment Assistance Services:
- School appointments
- Pre-visit phone consultation with family considering the move
- Introductions to community members with similar backgrounds & interests
- Welcoming basket of Baltimore-related goodies in their hotel room or sent to their home
- Customized area orientation tour
- Comprehensive area information packet - customized to needs of the family
- Spousal assistance for career or volunteer interests
- Detailed research to provide the “inside scoop” regarding special hobbies, interests, schools, or special needs